ISPT, Forrest Chase and JLL may collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes of providing our services to you and for our other related business activities. We may pass your personal information to our other group companies (some of which are located outside Australia), contractors, agents and other third parties that assist us in providing our services to you. We may also use and analyse your personal information for property related marketing purposes. If you do not wish to personally receive any such marketing material or otherwise wish to contact us in respect of your personal information, please email us on email@example.com.
Forrest Chase, JLL and ISPT and related logos are trademarks registered in Australia. Copyright in the information provided on, and available from, this site is owned by Forrest Chase. You may not alter or modify this information in any way. This information may be viewed online and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may only use the trademarks and copyright material at this site with Forrest Chase express permission and in accordance with Forrest Chase directions from time to time. The use of, and creation of links to, this site are at the risk of the user and arr subject to Forrest Chase rights and the user’s general legal obligations. Forrest Chase makes no warranty and accepts no liability in relation to use of the trademarks outside Australia. For further information about creating links to this site and about using Forrest Chase, see our guidelines below or contact Forrest Chase.
Forrest Chase, its management and owner, do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site. Except for statutory liability which may not be excluded, Forrest Chase, its management and owner, will not be liable for or in connection with any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site. However, Forrest Chase, its management and owner, will endeavour to ensure that information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
forrestchase.com.au. This page outlines the General Conditions of access to and use of the Site.
1. Acknowledgment and acceptance of General Conditions
a) forrestchase.com.au is owned and operated by ISPT Pty Ltd (ABN 28 064 041 283) in its capacity as Trustee of the Industry Superannuation Property Trust No. 2.
b) Your access to and use of the Site (collectively, your Access) is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page and elsewhere on the Site (General Conditions). Your Access to the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by the General Conditions. We reserves the right to revise, amend and update the General Conditions at any time effective on the date of posting to the Site of the new and amended provisions.
2. Ownership of content on the site
a) The materials displayed on the Site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, advertisements, names, logos and trade marks on the Site (Content) are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Site.
b) You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download onto a computer, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for in these General Conditions or with our express prior written consent.
3. Information provided
a) The Content on the Site provides general information only.
b) The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as a substitute for any legal, accounting, tax, real estate or other professional or expert advice, consultation or service and must not be relied upon as such. You should consult with a professional in the respective legal, accounting, tax, real estate or other professional area and obtain professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any decisions.
4. Access to the Site
a) You may view the Site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this Site solely for your own personal use, information, research or study, but only if you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Site (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
b) You must not access or use the Site or the Content in any manner or for any purpose which:
1. is illegal or prohibited by any laws that apply to you;
2. violates our rights in any way; or
3. is prohibited by the General Conditions.
c) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system or data which arises in connection with your Access.
d) You must not use the Content for commercial purposes without first obtaining our express written authority.
5. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
a) Although we have no reason to believe that any information contained in this Site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, nor do we undertake to keep this Site updated.
b) We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy or currency of information contained in this Site. We and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors do not guarantee or warrant the Site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses. The Content is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including as to accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
c) Neither we nor our directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors will be liable for any loss or damage, however arising (whether in negligence or otherwise), in connection with your Access, the Content or any omissions from the Content, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation.
a) You must indemnify us and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors and keep us and all of them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
1. any breach by you of the General Conditions; or
2. reliance by you on any information obtained through the Site; or
3. your Access to the Site.
Copyright in this Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these General Conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
a) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Site; or
b) commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Site.
8. Trade Marks
a) Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which the TM or â symbol is attached, is a trade mark in which we claim proprietary rights.
b) If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
1. in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
2. in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
3. in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
4. in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Site).
We may terminate access to this Site at any time without notice. The General Conditions will nevertheless survive any such termination.
10. Governing Law
These General Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria, Australia.
11. Linking to the Site
No linking is permitted to the Site unless it is the subject of a separate specific written agreement between you and us.
12. Advertising and links to other web site
a) The Site may contain links to third party sites (Linked Sites). Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Site (Subsequent Site). We provide these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by us or by our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors. You link to any Linked Site or Subsequent Site entirely at your own risk.
b) Neither we nor our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any Linked Sites or Subsequent Sites, nor do we or they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from any Linked Sites or Subsequent Sites.
a) We do not accept any liability for any failure to comply with the General Conditions where the failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
b) If we waive any rights available to us under these General Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
c) If any of the General Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.
For information about how we handle personal information, please refer to our Privacy Statement accessible from the Site.
Forrest Chase Chasing Summer Competition
Terms and Conditions of Entry – As at 23 November 2018.
Information on how to enter and the competition prize form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Western Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’):
1. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, related entities, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
2. Any entrant who is under the age of 18, as of the date of entry, is not eligible to enter this competition.
3. Any entrant who does not reside in WA with a valid residential address, is not eligible to enter this competition.
The Promoter is Forrest Chase, JLL (the ‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s address is Level 4, 683-703 Hay Street Mall, Perth WA 6000.
The Related Entities of this promotion are Forrest Chase and retailers located at Forrest Chase including RM Williams, Mecca, Swarovski, Peter Alexander and Mecca.
How to enter
To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below):
1. Spend $20 or more in store at one of the following retailers located at Forrest Chase (200 Murray Street Mall, Perth WA 6000) in any single or multiple transaction (after sales or discounts).
Retailers included are RM Williams, Mecca, Swarovski, Peter Alexander and Vodafone.
Excludes purchases of gift cards, corporate or commercial purchases, food outlets and instore tablet mycustomer orders. Large electrical items and furniture must be paid in full (recognised as a deposit) prior to claiming the Prize; and
2. Agree to receive direct marketing from Forrest Chase (by completing entry form); and
3. On spending they will receive a Forrest Chase “Chasing Summer’ coaster with a unique code on the back.
4. Customer must fill in the unique code and complete their competition entry on the following website www.forrestchasesummer.com.au. The winner may be required to verify their identity and provide proof of age and proof of purchase (i.e. original Related Entity purchase receipt). Acceptable forms of identification and proof of purchase are the discretion of the Promoter and Related Entities. Entrants may only enter their own name and must have ongoing access to the email and phone provided on the entry form. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
Multiple entries are allowed, provided each entry is valid, and is associated with a separate qualifying transaction and the transaction or items are not the subject of a return, cancellation or where item/s were unable to be fulfilled.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
The competition commences on Friday 30 November 2018 at 09:01 AM and closes 6:00PM Thursday 31 January 2019 (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are AWST (Australian Western Standard Time). Every Prize listed below will be drawn on the listed date by the promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time to be eligible. Each cash prize is in the form of a Forrest Chase eftpos gift card , to be redeemed at any participating retailers located in Forrest Chase, Murray Street Mall Perth.
The winner will be the first valid entry drawn at random by The Promoter at Level 4, 683-703 Hay Street Mall, Perth WA 6000. The winners, will be notified by phone and email using the information provided on the entry form within ten business days of the draw, after validation. The winner’s name will also be published on the Forrest Chase Facebook and Instagram pages at www.facebook.com/ForrestChase and www.instagram.com/forrestchase/. The winner consents to having their photograph taken with the prize, to be used across Forrest Chase, RM Williams, Mecca, Swarovski, Peter Alexander and Vodafone social media channels, website and EDM, upon acceptance of the prize and without remuneration. The prize will be made available for collection to the winner within 28 business days of the notification of winner.
The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions or is not contactable within 21 days of the competition draw.
1. The total number of competition winners in this competition is twenty two (22).
2. There are two (2) major draw prizes. First Major Draw prize of a $10,000 Forrest Chase Gift Card is to be drawn December 31, 2018. This is for all entries received from commencement of campaign until 6pm Sunday 30 December 2018. Second Major Prize draw of A $10,000 Forrest Chase Gift Card is to be drawn on Friday 1 February. This is for all entries received from the commencement of the campaign until 6pm 31st January 2019.
3. There is 2 weekly prize draws of $1,000 each, Forrest Chase Gift Card. There is a total of 16 draws, all after 12.00pm on the following dates. Friday 7 December 2018; Friday 14 December 2018; Friday 21 December 2018; Friday 28 December 2018; January 4 2019; January 11 2019; January 18 2019; January 25 2019. Each prize draw will occur after 12.00pm on that day and include all entries from commencement of campaign until 12.00pm that given Friday.
4. There will be four (4) Random Prizes of $1000 Forrest Chase Gift Card which will be handed out randomly to a customer who has spent $20 or more at one of the participating retailers in the campaign. The promoter reserves the right to add more random draw bonus coasters to the draw.
– The Winner must contact the Promoter by the specified date as listed on the Winners letter, in order to claim the Prize.
– The total prize pool is valued at $40,000 (Including GST). In the form gift cards to the value of $40,000 only to be spent at Forrest Chase participating retailers.
– The Prize must be taken as provided, unless otherwise approved by the Promoter. The Prize is subject to change and availability. The Promoter and the Prize Supplier must approve any requests for changes
– The Prize may be redeemed at a time and date suitable to both the winner and to Promoter.
– The Prize is non-transferable. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter or related entities if a Winner, is unable to use any element of the Prize as stated for whatever reason. The Winner forfeits any part of a Prize that is not taken for any reason.
– The Promoter, Prize Supplier and related agencies and companies take no responsibility for any changes in prize value.
Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded the prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if any entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded the prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return the prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if any entrant has breached this clause. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to WA legislation. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The Promoter requires a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be resent to the prize winner. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. The prize is subject to availability and not transferable or exchangeable. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection Statement
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or
(f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its’ officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of The Promoter.