ISPT, Forrest Chase and JLL may collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes of providing our services to you and for our other related business activities. We may pass your personal information to our other group companies (some of which are located outside Australia), contractors, agents and other third parties that assist us in providing our services to you. We may also use and analyse your personal information for property related marketing purposes. If you do not wish to personally receive any such marketing material or otherwise wish to contact us in respect of your personal information, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forrest Chase, JLL and ISPT and related logos are trademarks registered in Australia. Copyright in the information provided on, and available from, this site is owned by Forrest Chase. You may not alter or modify this information in any way. This information may be viewed online and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may only use the trademarks and copyright material at this site with Forrest Chase express permission and in accordance with Forrest Chase directions from time to time. The use of, and creation of links to, this site are at the risk of the user and arr subject to Forrest Chase rights and the user’s general legal obligations. Forrest Chase makes no warranty and accepts no liability in relation to use of the trademarks outside Australia. For further information about creating links to this site and about using Forrest Chase, see our guidelines below or contact Forrest Chase.
Forrest Chase, its management and owner, do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site. Except for statutory liability which may not be excluded, Forrest Chase, its management and owner, will not be liable for or in connection with any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site. However, Forrest Chase, its management and owner, will endeavour to ensure that information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
This page outlines the General Conditions of access to and use of the Site.
1. Acknowledgment and acceptance of General Conditions
a) forrestchase.com.au is owned and operated by ISPT Pty Ltd (ABN 28 064 041 283) in its capacity as Trustee of the Industry Superannuation Property Trust No. 2.
b) Your access to and use of the Site (collectively, your Access) is conditional on your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained on this page and elsewhere on the Site (General Conditions). Your Access to the Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by the General Conditions. We reserves the right to revise, amend and update the General Conditions at any time effective on the date of posting to the Site of the new and amended provisions.
2. Ownership of content on the site
a) The materials displayed on the Site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, advertisements, names, logos and trade marks on the Site (Content) are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise on the Site.
b) You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, download onto a computer, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for in these General Conditions or with our express prior written consent.
3. Information provided
a) The Content on the Site provides general information only.
b) The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as a substitute for any legal, accounting, tax, real estate or other professional or expert advice, consultation or service and must not be relied upon as such. You should consult with a professional in the respective legal, accounting, tax, real estate or other professional area and obtain professional advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any decisions.
4. Access to the Site
a) You may view the Site using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, of parts of this Site solely for your own personal use, information, research or study, but only if you keep all Content intact and in the same form as presented on the Site (including without limitation all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements).
b) You must not access or use the Site or the Content in any manner or for any purpose which:
1. is illegal or prohibited by any laws that apply to you;
2. violates our rights in any way; or
3. is prohibited by the General Conditions.
c) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system or data which arises in connection with your Access.
d) You must not use the Content for commercial purposes without first obtaining our express written authority.
5. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
a) Although we have no reason to believe that any information contained in this Site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information, nor do we undertake to keep this Site updated.
b) We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of your reliance on the accuracy or currency of information contained in this Site. We and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors do not guarantee or warrant the Site will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free or free of viruses. The Content is provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including as to accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
c) Neither we nor our directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors will be liable for any loss or damage, however arising (whether in negligence or otherwise), in connection with your Access, the Content or any omissions from the Content, except where liability is made non-excludable by legislation.
a) You must indemnify us and our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors and keep us and all of them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
1. any breach by you of the General Conditions; or
2. reliance by you on any information obtained through the Site; or
3. your Access to the Site.
Copyright in this Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these General Conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
a) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Site; or
b) commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Site.
8. Trade Marks
a) Except where otherwise specified, any word or device to which the TM or â symbol is attached, is a trade mark in which we claim proprietary rights.
b) If you use any of our trade marks in reference to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that trade mark to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
1. in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
2. in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
3. in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive;
4. in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including this Site).
We may terminate access to this Site at any time without notice. The General Conditions will nevertheless survive any such termination.
10. Governing Law
These General Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria, Australia.
11. Linking to the Site
No linking is permitted to the Site unless it is the subject of a separate specific written agreement between you and us.
12. Advertising and links to other web site
a) The Site may contain links to third party sites (Linked Sites). Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Site (Subsequent Site). We provide these hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Site by us or by our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors. You link to any Linked Site or Subsequent Site entirely at your own risk.
b) Neither we nor our directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any Linked Sites or Subsequent Sites, nor do we or they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including negligence) for errors in, or omissions from any Linked Sites or Subsequent Sites.
a) We do not accept any liability for any failure to comply with the General Conditions where the failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
b) If we waive any rights available to us under these General Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
c) If any of the General Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.
For information about how we handle personal information, please refer to our Privacy Statement accessible from the Site.
Forrest Chase – Black Friday Giveaway
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is Jones Lang Lasalle (WA) Pty Limited (JLL) (ABN: 23 008 767 762) (Promoter). The Promoter’s address is Level 4, 683-703 Hay Street Mall, Perth WA 6000.
- Instructions on how to claim and the gifts form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting a claim in this promotion (Promotion), participants warrant that they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions prevail
- The promotion commences on Friday, 24 November 2023 at 8:00am and closes on Friday 24 November 2023 at 20:00pm or once all the gifts have been exhausted (Promotional Period).
- All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are AWST (Australian Western Standard Time).
- Claims are only open to Western Australian residents aged 18 years and over at the time of entry excluding:
- employees, contractors or subcontractors of the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, and other agencies, firms, individuals or companies associated with the Promotion; and
- a spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, guardian, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin of a person referred to in clause 7(a).
Method of entry
- To claim a gift eligible participants must during the Promotional Period:
- Spend $40.00 or more in a single transaction at any Participating Retailer at Forrest Chase Shopping Centre and visit the on-site activation at Forrest Chase Shopping Centre and:
- present proof of purchase (valid receipt);
- provide the participant’s name, email address and mobile number;
- confirm the participant’s mobile device compatibility; and
- confirm that the participant consents to being subscribed to the Forrest Chase database; or
- Spend $80 or more at 2 Participating Retailers at Forrest Chase Shopping Centre and visit the on-site activation at Forrest Chase Shopping Centre and:
- present proof of purchase (valid receipt);
- provide the participant’s name, email address and mobile number;
- confirm the participant’s mobile device compatibility; and
- confirm that the participant consents to being subscribed to the Forrest Chase database.
- A Participating Retailer is any retailer within Forrest Chase Shopping Centre.
- After attending theon-site activation at Forrest Chase Shopping Centre and presenting proof of purchase, providing the required contact details and confirmations in accordance with clause 8(a), a participant will immediately receive one gift.
- After attending theon-site activation at Forrest Chase Shopping Centre and presenting proof of purchase, providing the required contact details and confirmations in accordance with clause 8(b), a participant will immediately receive two gifts.
- Participants are entitled to up to 2 gifts per person during the Promotional Period.
- Each receipt will be validated. All receipts must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The total gift pool available to be claimed during the Promotional Period is:
|Description of gift||Number of available gifts||Value $|
|$10 Gift Card||1000
- All gift values are in Australian dollars and are correct at the time of printing. The Promoter takes no responsibility for variations in the gift value.
- A maximum of 1000 gifts are available during the Promotional Period.
- Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Forrest Chase Pays-enabled Prepaid Gift Card (Gift Card) are not included. The Gift Card must be activated within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after activation. At expiry of the Gift Card any unused balance will be forfeited. Eligible Customers will not receive notice prior to expiry. The Gift Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in their digital wallet. The Card is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131 (“EML”) and distributed by Vault Payment Solutions Group Pty Ltd, ABN 66 632 373 105 (“Vault”). See vaultps.com.au/terms-conditions for terms and conditions.
- See Vault Prepaid Card Terms and Conditions for the list of participating locations of where the Gift Card is accepted.
- If any gift (or any part of the gift) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift (or that part of the gift) with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
- The Promoter’s decision relating to the promotion and/or redemption of the gifts is final and no discussions or correspondence with participants or any other person will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion, participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful participant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
Release and indemnity
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once they have been collected by the participant.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter does not warrant the merchantability, suitability and/or fitness for purpose of any goods and/or services awarded as a prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter, the Promoter’s employees, contractors or subcontractors, the Promoter’s related entities and its associated agencies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or as a result of taking or using any gift.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- If, for any reason whatsoever, this promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion, subject to applicable laws, to vary the terms of, or cancel, this promotion at any time without liability to any participant or other person.
- The Promoter collects participant’s personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such personal information to third parties, including but not limited to employees, contractors or subcontractors of the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, and other agencies, firms, individuals or companies associated with this promotion, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- Entry in the promotion is conditional on providing this personal information.
- By entering the Promotion, participants consent to:
- The use of their personal information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the participant without any further reference or payment to the participants; and
- Being contacted by the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, and other agencies, firms, individuals or companies associated with the Promotion.
- Entrants may request access or to update personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to The Promoter, JLL, PO Box 5623, St Georges Terrace Perth, WA 6831.