- Coconut Water
- Red Delicious Apple
- Cocoa Powder
- Almond Milk
- Tinned Pineapple
- Fresh Mint
- Unsweetened Apple Juice
- Ground Cinnamon
- Tinned Lychees
- Honeydew Melon
- In a blender, blitz fresh or frozen chunks of mango with some finely grated lime zest, a nice squeeze of lime juice and some coconut water, then divide between ice lolly moulds and freeze.
- Halve wrinkly passionfruit, then scoop out and divide the seeds between ice lolly moulds. Squeeze mandarin juice into a jug, dilute with water, then divide between the moulds and freeze.
- Peel watermelon, peel and core apple, blitz in a food processor with a little hum of finely grated peeled ginger, then divide between ice lolly moulds and freeze (or keep separate, freezing in fruity layers).
- Peel and tear ripe bananas into a blender, add a little quality cocoa powder and some almond milk, blitz until smooth, then divide between ice lolly moulds and freeze (1 banana, 1 teaspoon of cocoa, 200ml of milk is good).
- Decant tinned pineapple chunks (juice and all), into a blender with a few freshly picked mint leaves, add some coconut water, blitz until super-smooth, then divide between ice lolly moulds and freeze.
- Pour unsweetened apple juice into a blender with an equal amount of water. Add blackberries, blueberries and a pinch of ground cinnamon, blitz until smooth, then divide between ice lolly moulds and freeze.
- Drain tinned lychees, peel and de-seed honeydew melon, blitz both in a blender with finely grated lime zest and a squeeze of lime juice until smooth, then divide between ice lolly moulds and freeze.
Healthy Hint: Celebrating the natural sweetness of fruit, these colourful ice lollies avoid the added sugars we find in most shop-bought versions, providing a delicious, nutritious snack or pud.