Effective Saturday, 12.01am, 8th May 2021
Our Centre is open and continues to play a role in ensuring you have access to our retailers and services.
We have proactively put a number of measures in place to ensure our Centre is a safe place for the community, our retailers and team members.
We are working hard to ensure a visit to our Centre remains a safe and welcoming experience. We have remained diligent in our cleaning processes and through our service providers, we have placed additional focus on high traffic areas such as common mall areas, lifts, the Food Court and bathrooms.
We are continuing to take extra precautions to ensure our Centre is a safe place to visit, work and shop:
- Upon entry you will find the SafeWA QR code to sign into our centre, this is a requirement of entry
- There is more frequent cleaning with a focus on high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitiser units are available at our Centre entrances and near bathrooms.
- Social distancing measures are in place to protect our community, including the installation of signage throughout the Centre reminding our community to socially distance by keeping 1.5 metres between themselves and others.
- Hygiene information is displayed in Centre and reminds our customers to wash their hands regularly.
- Retailers have calculated the number of people that can be safely in store at any one time and displayed this number at their entrance.
- Floors are marked for queuing for our retailers.
- We are working closely with our retail partners to ensure they are also adhering to social distancing directives and managing crowds and queues in accordance with directives set by the relevant governing authorities.
What you can do to assist while in Centre:
- Sign in using the SafeWA app
- Practice good hygiene, please use the hand sanitising units upon entry into the Centre and wash your hands regularly, especially after touching common surfaces and after coughing or sneezing.
- Keep a 1.5m distance between individuals to ensure social distancing.
- If you have flu like symptoms, you should not be visiting the Centre, please stay home
- Our retailers have signs that display how many people can be in each store at one time. Please respect and obey these restrictions. If the store is at the limit, please queue outside and wait for your turn to enter.
- If you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, then dispose of it. If you do not have a tissue, cover your mouth and nose with your upper sleeve. Carry some hand sanitiser with you to use on your hands.
- Avoid touching surfaces and refrain from touching and unnecessarily handling multiple products on retailer shelves and racks.
- Please understand that some of our retailers are no longer accepting cash
We ask for your support in making sure our Centre continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff during this time.
Thank you for your assistance during this challenging time, we can all work together to stop the spread.
See all the latest information from the WA Government, click here.